GREENVILLE - Police have arrested 3 suspects after a breaking and entering was reported in Greenville on Sterling Point Drive.
A resident witnessed the three males enter their neighbor's home, according to police.
The three suspects, Quantez Holloway, 19, Brandon Joyner, 19, and a third suspect not pictured, Vasco Atkinson, were behind bars Monday morning.
Police say the suspects stole a flat screen t.v and a computer. Those items were found not far from the scene, according to officials.
Detectives say they are investigating all three suspects and their possible involvement in similar crimes in the area in the last week.
- Updated Apple criticizes Trump over reversal of transgender bathroom guidelines
- Updated 'What's the capital of Canada?' and other weird job interview questions
- Updated SpaceX docks with space station on second try
- Updated NASA satellite photos show effects of California rain
- Updated Cheesemaker Sargento expands listeria recall, cuts supplier