Two men are charged in connection with the theft of an all terrain vehicle in Beaufort County.
The ATV was stolen from a residence on Turkey Trot 2 Rd. in Washington on Sept. 22.
Cameron Warren, of Greenville, is charged with felony larceny.
He was arrested Nov. 7.
The other man, Nathan Grooms, of Washington, is charged with felony possession of stolen goods.
He turned himself in last Friday.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend