GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police arrest a man accused of breaking into a restaurant.
Officers say Steven Alan Mills, 25, is charged with injury to real property and breaking and entering into Tie Breakers Bar and Grill restaurant, off Smythewyck Drive in Greenville; the incident happeend at 6:30 a.m. on July 20th.
Police said a hole was made in the drywall of an unsecured storage room that led to the inside building. Investigators say Mills was only able to get through the outer drywall layer because there was a metal panel behind it.
Mills is being held in Pitt County Detention Center under a $5,000 bond.
At this time, investigators believe this incident is unrelated to other "hole-in-the-wall" break-ins that happened in Eastern North Carolina last year.
- Updated China: Japanese military jets using 'dangerous' tactics
- Pipeline protesters forced back after 141 arrested
- WikiLeaks reveals campaign vexed by 'Bill Clinton Inc.'
- The Cubs and Indians get ready to battle it out in Game 3 of The World Series
- Early voting update: More than 12.6 million votes cast