NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - Craven County deputies arrested a man accused of breaking into a home and assaulting a man.
Quaishawn Wilson was arrested Monday.
Investigators said he broke into a home on Southwest Craven Middle School Road last Friday.
Wilson was charged with first degree burglary, robbery with a dangerous weapon and assault with a deadly weapon.
Deputies were looking into leads on a possible second suspect.
At last check, the victim, Leo Mitchell Junior, was in good condition.
- Updated NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Updated Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Updated Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- Facility for developmentally disabled gets overhauled kitchen
- Coast Guard to use air units in search for local fishing crew