NEW BERN, CRAVEN COUNTY - Craven County deputies arrested a man accused of breaking into a home and assaulting a man.
Quaishawn Wilson was arrested Monday.
Investigators said he broke into a home on Southwest Craven Middle School Road last Friday.
Wilson was charged with first degree burglary, robbery with a dangerous weapon and assault with a deadly weapon.
Deputies were looking into leads on a possible second suspect.
At last check, the victim, Leo Mitchell Junior, was in good condition.
- Updated What Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton have promised to do to Obamacare
- Updated ECU, Parmalee to collect money for flood victims in separate events
- New Mormon and gay: Church says that's no contradiction
- Updated NAACP: Noose put around black student's neck
- Kinston teen getting recognition by Nickelodeon