NEW BERN - A local elementary school student got a gift he didn't expect this holiday season- a surprise reunion with his dad, who he hadn't seen in a year.
Former New Bern football star Tiquan Collins, who serves in the U.S. Army, had been stationed in Korea for the past year. But on Thursday, he surprised his young son at Creekside Elementary School in New Bern. Check out the above video for the emotional reunion.
- Updated White House blocks news organizations from press briefing
- New Rusted Root to headline stage at 11th annual PirateFest
- Updated Small Ohio town counts on Trump to stave off plant closures
- Updated Trump rally: CEOs of Dow companies make $400 million
- Updated Tryon Palace director no longer serving position