KINSTON, LENOIR COUNTY - The man suspected of robbing a Stop One Convenience Store with a weapon has been arrested, according to the Lenoir County Sheriff's Office.
Officials said Christopher Shane Harrell was arrested on Thursday, October 10 by a Goldsboro Police Officer.
Deputies said Harrell went to the Stop One Convenience Store located at 109 Martin Luther King Drive in LaGrange on Sunday, October 6.
Around 8:30 p.m., the victim, Alvin Ingram, also went to the store. According to officials, Harrell confronted Ingram in the parking lot. The two exchanged some words outside and then continued inside of the store.
Harrell allegedly left the store and went to his vehicle, then re-entered the store holding a handgun. Officials said Harrell indicated that the next time he and Ingram met there would be a shooting. Harrell allegedly then grabbed the money that Ingram had put on the counter to pay for his items and left the scene.
Harrell has been charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon and possession of a firearm by felon. Harrell was confined in the Lenoir County Sheriff's Detention Center under a $60,000.00 secured bond.
- Havelock PD seeks person of interest in club stabbing
- Seven Springs man ends up in ICU after fight with detention officers
- Suspects in animal cruelty case to appear in court Monday
- National Boat Safety Week encourages safety in the water
- Pitt County NAACP to hold meeting to discuss families, mental health