Williamston - Overnight, an armed robbery was reported at a local Domino's Pizza, according to Martin County Dispatch.
We're told the armed robbery was reported at the Domino's Pizza on Main Street in Willimaston.
The call for help came in around 11:15 p.m., Tuesday.
Williamston Police officers were investigating.
There were no other details available.
We will continue to bring you the latest information as we get the facts right.
- New Two adults arrested, charged with encouraging, enticing children's fight
- Updated Clinton: Trump's 'final target is democracy itself'
- Updated House Dems expand map as super PAC targets Montana
- Updated Child abducted in North Carolina, Amber Alert issued
- Updated GOP schedules RNC member call as Election Day approaches