GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Early Wednesday morning three people were involved in a shooting at an apartment complex near J.H. Rose High School in Greenville, according to a spokesperson with the Greenville Police Department.
The shooting happened at the Glendale Apartment complex of Hooker Road, near J.H. Rose High School.
The names of those injured were not released. Their injuries were not life threatening.
Investigators believe a fight had sparked between the three involved. Greenville Police stressed this shooting was not a random act of crime and that it was isolated.
- Updated 4 reasons why Venezuela became the world's worst economy
- Updated Mercedes-Benz unveils first pickup truck
- Updated Women now drink nearly as much alcohol as men, study finds
- Updated Eight more local counties among 13 additional to receive Disaster Food Assistance
- One of two workers to die in Boston trench collapse from New Bern