GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police said there was another hole-in-the-wall incident this morning.
It happened at the Fuel Doc at 500 South Memorial Dr. in Greenville, according to police.
Police said an employee entered the gas station this morning and found the business was broken into. They said a hole was located in the wall of the business and the safe and ATM had been entered. According to police, an undisclosed amount of cash was taken.
Greenville Police detectives consider this to be similar to other business break-ins where a hole was punched through an outside wall. The case is still under investigation.
- Updated Verizon cuts Yahoo deal price by $350 million
- Updated Crowdfunding site helps make adoptions possible
- Updated Bodies of more than 70 migrants wash up on Libya's coast
- Updated Residents evacuate after levee breach in California
- Updated Acupuncture shows promise in migraine treatment, study says