GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police said there was another hole-in-the-wall incident this morning.
It happened at the Fuel Doc at 500 South Memorial Dr. in Greenville, according to police.
Police said an employee entered the gas station this morning and found the business was broken into. They said a hole was located in the wall of the business and the safe and ATM had been entered. According to police, an undisclosed amount of cash was taken.
Greenville Police detectives consider this to be similar to other business break-ins where a hole was punched through an outside wall. The case is still under investigation.
- Tornado watch for most of Eastern NC canceled
- Fallen local soldier to be honored at weekend NASCAR race
- Investigators stay mum 24 hours after body thought to be missing man's found in ditch
- Many blueberry farmers picking crop earlier than normal
- Tyrrell County residents brace for more after damaging Tuesday storms