GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Greenville Police said there was another hole-in-the-wall incident this morning.
It happened at the Fuel Doc at 500 South Memorial Dr. in Greenville, according to police.
Police said an employee entered the gas station this morning and found the business was broken into. They said a hole was located in the wall of the business and the safe and ATM had been entered. According to police, an undisclosed amount of cash was taken.
Greenville Police detectives consider this to be similar to other business break-ins where a hole was punched through an outside wall. The case is still under investigation.
- Updated Residents concerned wrecks at local intersection will only get worse
- Updated House Dems to FBI: Probe alleged Trump-Russian ties
- Updated Trump announces surprise meeting with Mexican president
- Death of senior leader al-Adnani caps bad month for ISIS
- Ryan Lochte's new endorsement deal is for crime prevention device