NEW BERN - New Bern Police report prescription pills were stolen from a pharmacy less than one week after another reported break-in in the same area.
Bynum's Drug Store was broken into around 10:00 p.m. Monday, according to New Bern Police officer Monio Hargett. The store was located at 240 Middle Street.
The suspects were still on the run, Officer Hargett said. Investigators were continuing to review the case.
Last week robbers broke into Tom's Coins & Antiques just a few doors down from Bynum's. Police say the same suspects stole prescription drugs from Realo Discount Drugs in Bridgeton shortly after. Officials could not confirm the status of these cases.
- Updated Defenseless internet 'paying the price' for ignoring security
- Updated Trump: I'd 'love' to fight Biden
- Updated Trump campaign manager: We are vetting people for Trump's cabinet
- Updated Posting ballot selfies: Personal choice or illegal act?
- Trayvon Martin unmentioned as Trump talks of blacks getting shot in the city he died in