HOOKERTON, GREEN COUNTY - Deputies have arrested another suspect in the shooting death of a Greene County man.
According to the Greene County Sheriff's Office, 20-year-old Daquan Hines (pictured left) turned himself in at about 10 a.m. Wednesday morning and was being held under no bond.
Hines is accused of being involved in the shooting of 49-year-old Linwood Jones, who was found dead at a home on 7th Street in Hooketon on April 24.
On Tuesday, deputies arrested 19-year-old Jeremy Hinnant (middle) in connection to Jone's murder, the Sheriff's Office said.
But investigators said they are still looking for 23-year-old Terrance Melton (right), of Snow Hill, who is wanted for murder. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call the Greene County Sheriff's Office at 252-747-3411.
Another suspect, 17-year-old Derajay Speede (not pictured), of Goldsboro, was arrested in May and was charged with murder in Jones' death, said the Sheriff's Office.
Jones leaves behind a 5-year-old son, according to family.
- New BREAKING NEWS: Man stabbed by girlfriend in New Bern
- Updated Blast near Bogota bullring injures 31, many of them police, reports say
- Limbaugh on the news media: 'They're enemies of Trump'
- State high school basketball playoff pairings released
- Police search for suspect in deaths of Indiana teens who vanished on hike