CHARLOTTE, MECKLENBURG COUNTY - An Amber Alert was cancelled for a missing 10-year-old boy. Fayetteville Police found the boy early Monday morning.
Charlotte Mecklenburg police said Symiir Issa Speaks was kidnapped at about 6 p.m. yesterday. The alert was issued a few hours later. It said Speaks was taken by an unknown abductor.
It was not know if any arrests were made in connection with the incident.
The Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department is searching for a missing child, Symiir Issa Speaks.
Speaks is described as a 10-year-old black male, approximately 4 feet 5 inches tall, weighing 60 pounds. He has black hair, and brown eyes. Speaks was last seen wearing a yellow and gray polo shirt with khaki shorts. Speaks was also wearing black and orange sneakers.
Speaks was abducted, authorities said.
Police described the abductor as a female with long hair and dark skin complexion.
The abductor's vehicle is a dark blue minivan. Make and model of the minivan are unknown.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911.
- Updated NBA rookies say Kinston's Ingram will have best career
- Updated Trump lifts ban on media outlets, at least for pool duty
- New Silver alert issued for missing Washington woman
- Updated NJ Gov. Christie vetoes $15 minimum wage
- Updated Cadillac exec spills company strategy ... in the comments section of a blog