RED SPRINGS, ROBESON COUNTY - A 1-year-old North Carolina boy who prompted an AMBER Alert Friday has been found.
According to a Robeson County dispatcher, officials are in the process of canceling the AMBER Alert for 1-year-old Jaylon Marcus Bullard.
The dispatcher could not release any other information. But according to ABC-affiliate WTVD, Jaylon and his alleged abductor, 23-year-old Shamael Ellerber (pictured above), were found a few hours after the child went missing Friday morning. There is no word on the child's condition.
Jaylon was allegedly abducted on McBridge Road in Red Springs, prompting an AMBER Alert, according to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
There's no word on a motive or whether charges will be filed. NewsChannel 12 is working to get more details.
- FBI probes newly discovered emails tied to Clinton case
- Updated Greenville to begin work on Arlington Boulevard starting Sunday
- Updated State Board of Elections investigating possible voter fraud in Onslow County
- Updated NCAA will now give money for academic achievements
- Updated After shut down, Vine's smartest stars have a backup plan