A man is charged with stealing from coin-operated machines.
Beaufort County deputies tell NewsChannel 12 that Ronald Hogge, 43, of Greenville, broke into the vending machines at the Piggly Wiggly on River Rd. in Washington on Oct. 27.
They've charged Hogge with three felony counts of breaking into a coin-operated machine.
Washington Police and the Pitt County Sheriff's Office have also charged Hogge with breaking into vending machines.
He was placed in the Beaufort County Detention Center.
- New BREAKING NEWS: Man stabbed by girlfriend in New Bern
- Updated Blast near Bogota bullring injures 31, many of them police, reports say
- Updated Limbaugh on the news media: 'They're enemies of Trump'
- State high school basketball playoff pairings released
- Police search for suspect in deaths of Indiana teens who vanished on hike