A man is charged with stealing from coin-operated machines.
Beaufort County deputies tell NewsChannel 12 that Ronald Hogge, 43, of Greenville, broke into the vending machines at the Piggly Wiggly on River Rd. in Washington on Oct. 27.
They've charged Hogge with three felony counts of breaking into a coin-operated machine.
Washington Police and the Pitt County Sheriff's Office have also charged Hogge with breaking into vending machines.
He was placed in the Beaufort County Detention Center.
- 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi
- Italy earthquake: A country in mourning begins burying the dead
- A state politician voicing concerns over the Whitewater Center reopening following amoeba death
- Syria barrel bomb attack: At least 16 killed at wake in Aleppo