WASHINGTON, BEAUFORT COUNTY - A scene is all clear after a gas leak forced the evacuation of homes.
The leak was reported at around 8:15 a.m., officials with Washington Fire-Rescue said. All of the homes were evacuated.
The scene was all clear at around 11:00 a.m. No injuries were reported. No word on the cause of the leak.
- Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall arrives in Morehead City
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- State natural, cultural sites and military discounts for Memorial Day