CHERRY POINT - People living near Cherry Point can expect to see plumes of smoke above the air station as aircraft rescue fire fighters conduct training Saturday.
According to a release from the base, residents in the area could see smoke starting from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. until the routine training is complete.
The base is asking that no one become alarmed by the smoke coming from the base.
- Updated Trump's special guests for congressional speech hint at a focus on immigration
- Updated Muhammad Ali's son says he was detained at airport because he's Muslim
- Updated Don't expect this Asian tech giant to do a high-profile meeting with Trump
- Updated Deputy al Qaeda leader killed In Syria
- Updated India's economy shrugs off cash crisis to post 7% growth