TRENTON - A campaign against prostitution yielded several arrests last week.
Officers arrested and charged eleven people with crimes ranging from aid and abet prostitution, to attempted crimes against nature.
Undercover officers from three agencies posed as would be prostitutes or prospective clients at the Trent Motel in Pollocksville and at a home in Maysville.
The Jones County Sheriffs Office, Maysville Police, Pollocksville Police, and Jacksonville Police teamed up for the three-day "Operation Room Service" campaign September 11 through 13.
- Updated Tornado warnings issued for Duplin, Tyrrell, Dare counties
- Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- UPDATE: No bomb discovered after threat made at West Craven Middle School
- Seven Springs man dies after fight with detention officers