TRENTON - A campaign against prostitution yielded several arrests last week.
Officers arrested and charged eleven people with crimes ranging from aid and abet prostitution, to attempted crimes against nature.
Undercover officers from three agencies posed as would be prostitutes or prospective clients at the Trent Motel in Pollocksville and at a home in Maysville.
The Jones County Sheriffs Office, Maysville Police, Pollocksville Police, and Jacksonville Police teamed up for the three-day "Operation Room Service" campaign September 11 through 13.
- Updated Alabama Mardi Gras parade canceled after car hits band members
- Updated Google officially reveals its latest robot
- Updated China considers baby bonus for couples to have second child
- Updated Grant Application Intake session slated in Snow Hill
- Updated Starbucks is coming to the home of the espresso