A man arrested on drug charges in Lenoir County faces separate charges in Craven County.
Lenoir County deputies say Floyd Junior Black, 57, of 103 Railroad Street in Dover, sold and delivered about one to two grams of crack cocaine to narcotics detectives.
Investigators discovered that Black was also wanted by the Craven County Sheriff's Office for identity theft and failure to pay child support.
Black is charged with selling and delivering cocaine, and he was served with the outstanding warrants.
He was booked in the Lenoir County Detention Center under a $41,000.00 bond.
The bust took place on Cobb Road in Lenoir County. Narcotics detectives with the Jones County Sheriff's Office and the Kinston Department of Public Safety helped in the operation.
- Updated Former IU player alleges abuse at hands of Bob Knight
- Updated Drivers asked to be on watch as deer appear more on roadways
- Updated Man shot dead outside US Embassy in Kenya after knife attack
- Woman wins $1 million trying to teach husband a lesson about lotteries
- Michael Phelps secretly got married