A man arrested on drug charges in Lenoir County faces separate charges in Craven County.
Lenoir County deputies say Floyd Junior Black, 57, of 103 Railroad Street in Dover, sold and delivered about one to two grams of crack cocaine to narcotics detectives.
Investigators discovered that Black was also wanted by the Craven County Sheriff's Office for identity theft and failure to pay child support.
Black is charged with selling and delivering cocaine, and he was served with the outstanding warrants.
He was booked in the Lenoir County Detention Center under a $41,000.00 bond.
The bust took place on Cobb Road in Lenoir County. Narcotics detectives with the Jones County Sheriff's Office and the Kinston Department of Public Safety helped in the operation.
- Danger on the roads, at least 14 hurt after storms in N.C.
- One woman's mission brings museum closer to reality
- Unique artifacts awaiting display at Carolina Museum of the Marine
- More than 600 attend Memorial Day ceremony at New Bern cemetery
- Marines at Camp Lejeune put Memorial Day into their own words