BEULAVILLE - Firefighters in Duplin County responded to a house fire Friday morning.
Beulaville Police Chief Joey Carter said the fire started around 6:00 a.m at an abandoned home on Jackson Store Road in Beulaville.
Chief Carter believes the fire is suspicious because it started for no apparent reason.
The investigation has been turned over to the fire marshal. No injuries have been reported.
Stay with NewsChannel12 for updated information.
- Updated Tornado warnings issued for Duplin, Tyrrell, Dare counties
- Body found along side of road in Jacksonville
- Updated Law enforcement investigating deputy-involved shooting in Ayden
- UPDATE: No bomb discovered after threat made at West Craven Middle School
- Seven Springs man dies after fight with detention officers