Image Upload Terms of Service
POSTED: 12:58 PM Jun 03 2012
- You may only contribute photos that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other person.
- You warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your photos for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herin.
- You may not contribute photos that contain expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, obscenity or pornography or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations.
- You may not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this website.
- By uploading a photo, (a) you grant to WCTI12.com and WCTI a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the photo and any material included in such photo; and (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted photograph (or, if a minor, his/her parent/guardian) authorizes WCTI to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the photo and any material included in such photo; and (c) you agree to indemnify WCTI12.com and WCTI and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from the photo and/or your failure to comply with these rules.