Greenville man escapes house fire
A Greenville man escaped his house after it caught fire Christmas Eve.
Greenville Fire & Rescue said it happened at his home on the 2600 block of Calvin Way in Greenville just before 1 p.m. Monday.
Officials said the fire started in the man's bedroom, and he was able to get out of the house unharmed. No other parts of the house were damaged.
Fire officials said this was an electrical fire.
No one else was in the home at the time.
Copyright 2012 by WCTI12. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.