Family displaced by house fire
A family of three comes home Saturday to a house full of smoke.
The fire was discovered at around 9:30 a.m. on the 600 block of broad street in Swansboro. Swansboro fire department was on scene and has extinguished the flames.
Investigators aren't sure how the fire started. The house is a complete loss. No one was hurt as a result of the fire, but a family dog has yet to be located.
The family is being assisted by the Red Cross. The fire is still under investigation.
Copyright 2013 by WCTI12. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.