Chief: Trash fire likely sparked shed blaze
A trash fire is the likely cause of a shed blaze Saturday afternoon, according to Brad White, the chief at Dover Volunteer Fire Department.
Someone was burning trash without using a barrel along the 300 block of Sand Hill Road about 2:30 p.m., White said.
A shed caught fire, and the flames destroyed the structure.
Embers from the trash likely caught the shed on fire, White said.
No one was hurt.
White advised that anyone burning trash use a burn barrel.
Copyright 2013 by WCTI12. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.