GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - A woman who called 911 in the murder of a wheelchair-bound man in Greenville now faces charges herself.
Colby Leigh Harding, 26, has been charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery with a dangerous weapon.
According to Greenville Police, charge is in connection with the June 11, 2013 murder of Geoffrey Kenan, 47, on Moseley Drive. Kenan was an ECU graduate and a motivational speaker.
Autopsy results showed he was bound and gagged, which caused him to suffocate.
Police said they expect to make more arrests.
- Updated Long commute could hurt your health, add to your waistline
- Updated Italy earthquake: At least 2 killed, buildings collapse
- Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?
- Trump: 'There could certainly be a softening' on immigration stance
- After gay couple's home is vandalized, a community rallies