TYRRELL COUNTY - A 76-year-old Tyrrell County man is facing several drug-related felonies and other charges.
According to the Tyrrell County Sheriff's Office, 76-year-old Rudolph Collins was arrested Thursday after deputies searched his home in Columbia. They seized marijuana, pills and drug paraphernalia, as well as eight firearms-- including handguns, shotguns and rifles, the Sheriff's Office stated.
Collins has been charged with the following:
Felony possession of schedule VI controlled substance;
Felony possession with intent to sell and deliever schedule VI controlled substance; Maintaining a dwelling for the sale of controlled substance;
Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
Collins was placed in the Washington County Detention Center on a $20,500 secured bond, according to the Sheriff's Office.
- Updated Pentagon sends ISIS options to White House
- Updated South Korea's THAAD missile defense system gets land swap approval
- Updated Warren Buffett: Red-hot market not in a bubble, still looks 'cheap'
- Updated Transgender boy wins girls' wrestling championship in Texas
- Updated Academy Awards kills off wrong person