DURHAM, DURHAM COUNTY - A 7-year-old Goldsboro boy has died after being found in a Durham swimming pool.
Police said Jamarcus Graham was found floating face down in a pool at the Brightleaf Community Center in Durham Saturday afternoon.
A police spokeswoman said Jamarcus died Sunday morning at Duke University Hospital.
Police were called to the pool around 3 p.m. Saturday. Signs around the pool indicated there were no lifeguards on duty at the time. Police say Jamarcus was at the pool with a guardian and was attending a pool party when the accident happened.
Police told ABC affiliate WTVD they don't believe anything suspicious happened. But the investigation is ongoing. At last check, no charges had been filed.
- Updated Illinois to yank billions from Wells Fargo amid scandal
- Gingrich rebukes Trump for late-night Twitter rant
- Clinton improves edge over Trump in new national poll
- Dollar General facing $250K bill over 2 bottles of juice
- Weld 'not sure anybody is more qualified than Hillary Clinton' to be president