NORTH CAROLINA - North Carolina health officials say four more people have died from flu-related illness.
The numbers released Thursday come one week after the previous report showed no one died in the state.
For the season, the death toll from flu-related illnesses in North Carolina is at 96. The season began last October.
- Updated Trump's path to 270 runs through ... Maine?
- Updated WikiLeaks-released memo outlines Bill Clinton's lucrative speeches
- Updated Hillary Clinton to hold election night party under real glass ceiling
- Tequila, dance parties and Adele: Hillary Clinton finally lets loose
- Dems sue GOP over Trump's 'rigged' complaints