NORTH CAROLINA - North Carolina health officials say four more people have died from flu-related illness.
The numbers released Thursday come one week after the previous report showed no one died in the state.
For the season, the death toll from flu-related illnesses in North Carolina is at 96. The season began last October.
- Carteret Co. Sheriff's Office investigating murder-suicide
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend
- Pine Knoll Shores officials ask public to take precautions during busy holiday
- Traveling Vietnam War memorial in Morehead City for Memorial Day weekend
- NWS confirms tornado touched down in Tyrrell County