NORTH CAROLINA - North Carolina health officials say four more people have died from flu-related illness.
The numbers released Thursday come one week after the previous report showed no one died in the state.
For the season, the death toll from flu-related illnesses in North Carolina is at 96. The season began last October.
- Updated WCTI's Anna Bulszewicz announces she's leaving the anchor desk
- Updated Pence tries for damage control abroad but allies still wary
- Updated Investigation underway after teen shot in New Bern
- Updated Border Patrol shooting of Mexican goes to Supreme Court
- Updated Israeli soldier sentenced in Palestinian killing