MARTIN COUNTY - A two-car crash in Martin County sent four people to the hospital Wednesday night.
Highway Patrol said it happened at the intersection of N.C. 903 and 11 near Oak City. They said a Ford F-150 pulled onto Highway 11 and was hit by an oncoming vehicle.
According to Highway Patrol, one person was airlifted to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville. They said the injuries did not appear to be life threatening. Troopers said three others were also taken to the hospital.
Highway Patrol said charges are pending against the driver who pulled onto Highway 11.
- Updated You had one job: Meet the firm behind the Oscars' biggest blunder
- New Jacksonville man accused of hitting teen in face with shovel
- Updated Top 25 roundup: UCF stuns No. 15 Cincinnati
- Updated Creighton's Watson turns himself in to answer sexual assault charge
- Updated Tesla gets downgraded to 'sell' by Goldman Sachs