MARTIN COUNTY - A two-car crash in Martin County sent four people to the hospital Wednesday night.
Highway Patrol said it happened at the intersection of N.C. 903 and 11 near Oak City. They said a Ford F-150 pulled onto Highway 11 and was hit by an oncoming vehicle.
According to Highway Patrol, one person was airlifted to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville. They said the injuries did not appear to be life threatening. Troopers said three others were also taken to the hospital.
Highway Patrol said charges are pending against the driver who pulled onto Highway 11.
- Son kills father, himself in murder-suicide in Morehead City
- One dead, two injured after early-morning shooting in New Bern
- Coast Guard calls off search for missing Hyde County boaters off Georgia
- Dudley man shot, killed early Saturday; Goldsboro Police investigating
- Travelers out in bunches for Memorial Day weekend