KINSTON, NORTH CAROLINA - Kinston Police are investigating two weekend shooting incidents that injured three people.
The most recent was Sunday just before 4 a.m.
Police were called to the area of the 1000 block of McLewean Street.
Two people, 19-year-old Jamal Pridgen and 20-year-old Dashawn Maye, were injured in that incident, police said.
They were first taken to Lenoir Memorial Hospital and later transferred to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville; their conditions were unavailable.
Police say the two were shot in their legs.
Investigators are also looking for whoever shot a 19-year-old man Friday night.
Officers were called to the 800 block of East Caswell Street, where Jaquel Dixon had been shot.
He was also transferred to Vidant Medical Center; his condition was not available.
No one has been arrested in either case.
Police say there is no indication that the two cases are related.
- Italy earthquake survivors: "The future is finished"
- Updated Trump's immigration pivot a buzz kill for Coulter's book tour
- Updated Recovering heroin addict thanks officer who arrested her
- Updated John Krasinski on 'The Hollars': I 'stole' a trick from George Clooney
- Updated Bangladeshi police: Dhaka terror attack planner killed