PITT COUNTY - Two people were ejected onto a busy highway during a rear-end collision.
Troopers said a Ford Explorer rear-ended a car on Highway 264 West in Greenville Sunday night around 7:30. The driver and a passenger in the car were ejected and taken to a hospital.
The driver of the SUV and a passenger in that vehicle were also taken to a hospital.
Their conditions are unknown.
It is unclear if the car was stopped when the Explorer hit it. Officials are investigating the crash.
- Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall arrives in Morehead City
- NOAA predicts above-average hurricane season for 2017
- Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over
- Havelock Police, high school students explore the horrors of drunk driving
- State natural, cultural sites and military discounts for Memorial Day