WASHINGTON, D.C. - (AP) - The charges are against Staff Sgt. Joseph W. Chamblin and Staff Sgt. Edward W. Deptola. They are based at Camp Lejeune, N.C.
The two also were charged with other misconduct on the same day as the urination incident. That includes dereliction of duty by failing to properly supervise junior Marines and failing to stop and report misconduct of junior Marines.
Three other Marines were given administrative punishments last month for their role in the urination incident.
- Updated Greenville Police seeking help finding robbery suspect
- Updated Disney is bringing back 'Muppet Babies'
- Updated Study says mixing alcohol, energy drinks has same effect as cocaine
- Updated Trump has 2-point edge in new Florida poll
- ���������Missing' man responds to missing person report on Facebook