GREENVILLE, PITT COUNTY - Police say a car driver will be charged after a wreck involving a tractor-trailer in Greenville Friday morning.
The Greenville Police Department said the wreck happened near the Greene Street Bridge.
Investigators said two people in the car suffered minor injuries. The car's driver will be charged with a safe movement violation, police said.
There is no word on what led up to the wreck.
Photo credit: @GreenvillePD
- Updated Manchester Arena attack: ISIS claims blast that killed 22 at Ariana Grande concert
- Updated Craven County teenager facing rape and kidnapping charges
- Pamlico County man bitten by Lone Star Tick talks about struggles
- Jacksonville couple facing felony animal cruelty charges
- Residents call foul on geese carnage