AURORA, BEAUFORT COUNTY - Deputies have arrested two suspects accused of cooking meth in an abandoned trailer in Beaufort County.
Michael Claude Myers, 36, and Tammy Rana Carawan, 29, both of Aurora, are charged with manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, and possession of marijuana, said the Beaufort County Sheriff's Office.
Detectives said they were conducting surveillance on an abandoned trailer at 324 Dublin Run Road in Aurora and learned the suspects were using the place to cook meth. After Myers and Carawan left the trailer, deputies pulled them over, said the Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said they found meth, ingredients used to make meth, and marijuana inside the vehicle. Investigators then searched the trailer and said they found more meth ingredients inside.
Myers and Carawan are being held in the Beaufort County Detention Center under no bond.
- Updated How Hillary Clinton prepped for debate
- Updated Reunited at last: Elderly couple who broke hearts moved to same home
- Updated Relaunch of Galaxy Note 7 in South Korea delayed
- Updated Houston shooting: Police say they've shot suspect
- Updated Deutsche Bank shares plunge to lowest level in 20 years