AURORA, BEAUFORT COUNTY - Deputies have arrested two suspects accused of cooking meth in an abandoned trailer in Beaufort County.
Michael Claude Myers, 36, and Tammy Rana Carawan, 29, both of Aurora, are charged with manufacturing methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, and possession of marijuana, said the Beaufort County Sheriff's Office.
Detectives said they were conducting surveillance on an abandoned trailer at 324 Dublin Run Road in Aurora and learned the suspects were using the place to cook meth. After Myers and Carawan left the trailer, deputies pulled them over, said the Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said they found meth, ingredients used to make meth, and marijuana inside the vehicle. Investigators then searched the trailer and said they found more meth ingredients inside.
Myers and Carawan are being held in the Beaufort County Detention Center under no bond.
- Updated WCTI's Anna Bulszewicz announces she's leaving the anchor desk
- Updated Pence tries for damage control abroad but allies still wary
- Updated Investigation underway after teen shot in New Bern
- Updated Border Patrol shooting of Mexican goes to Supreme Court
- Updated Israeli soldier sentenced in Palestinian killing