PITT COUNTY - A man was being held in the Pitt County Detention Center Thursday on an attempted murder charge.
Darrell Mitchell, 23, was arrested Wednesday, according to jail records. He faces several charges, including two counts of attempted murder and two counts of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill.
No other details on the alleged crime were released. Mitchell's bond was set at more than $1,000,000, records stated.
The suspect was scheduled to appear in court Thursday morning.
- Updated Apple criticizes Trump over reversal of transgender bathroom guidelines
- Updated 'What's the capital of Canada?' and other weird job interview questions
- Updated SpaceX docks with space station on second try
- Updated NASA satellite photos show effects of California rain
- Updated Cheesemaker Sargento expands listeria recall, cuts supplier