JONES COUNTY - Jones County deputies arrested 18 people on a slew of charges during a round-up across the county Monday.
Deputies started the day as a part of a drug warrant round-up but ended up arresting people wanted for other alleged crimes.
The people taken into custody face a combined total of 68 felonies, 10 misdemeanors, and one child support charge.
The Craven County Sheriff's Office, the Carteret County Sheriff's Office, and the Maysville Police Department also helped in the case.
- Updated Trent Woods road closing for repairs starting Sept. 6
- Updated Man arrested in Greenville on drug possession charges
- Updated Badges save officers struck by bullets
- New Bern Shrine Club holding donation drive for Louisiana flood victims
- Greenville completes Watershed Masterplan study to address drainage needs