PITT COUNTY - Computers worth $17,000 were stolen from a Pitt Community College classroom, according to the PCC Police Chief. In total, 15 computers were stolen.
The incident happened early Wednesday morning in a physics lab located in the Humber Building at Pitt Community College. Officials some classes were not held in the classroom after the theft, due to the lack of computers.
Officers from the Pitt County Sheriff's office came out to the campus to investigate the scene and found a window had been punched out.
- Supreme Court refuses to restore voter ID, reduce early voting days
- New labels warn against mixing opioids, benzodiazepines
- Mark Zuckerberg's visit gives Nigerian startups much-needed boost
- Infantry training building aboard Camp Geiger named for fallen Marine
- Lara Trump visits Eastern North Carolina to support father-in-law