UNITED STATES - HOCKING HOSTESS: Hostess Brands Inc. got final approval in bankruptcy court for plans to wind down, a process that includes the sale of its brands and the loss of about 18,000 jobs.
BONUS BUCKS: The judge approved bonus pay totaling up to $1.8 million for 19 executives. The company says the incentives are needed to keep them on board for the liquidation process, expected to take about a year.
SNACK CAKE FUTURE: An investment banker for Hostess said in court that the company is in talks with 110 potential buyers. He said interest in Hostess brands has been enormous.
- Updated White House denies wrongdoing in conversations with FBI
- Updated JPD needs public's help identifying man wanted for questioning
- Updated India breaks taboos with new sex ed manual
- New Patriots' Gronkowski: 'No doubt' he will be ready for 2017
- Updated Judge: Only 1 other accuser can testify at Cosby trial