Schedule of Newscasts
Weekdays (Mondays - Fridays)
5 a.m. - 7 a.m.
11:59 a.m. - 12:29 p.m.
5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
11 p.m. - 11:35 p.m.
Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays)
7 a.m. - 8 a.m.
6 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
11 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
A red "LIVE" icon will appear on the top left of the video whenever we are simulcasting our current broadcast.
A "REPLAY" icon will appear as previous broadcasts are being replayed.
PREVIOUS BROADCASTS will be replayed until the next live broadcast airs. You may skip through previously recorded broadcasts in-between our live broadcasts.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT: If you have any trouble viewing the live stream, please email our web manager at email@example.com for technical support.
COPIES OF NEWSCASTS: You cannot download or save these videos. If you would like to obtain copies of newscasts, please call 1-800-861-5255.
WATCHING INDIVIDUAL VIDEOS: You can also watch individual videos from our most recent newscasts by clicking on the icons under LOCAL VIDEOS on this page.
More individual videos can be watched by visiting our VIDEO page.
*NOTE: Videos will be posted shortly after they air.
- Winterville man arrested on child porn charges
- Drug arrests made at home police say is historically problematic
- Greenville man arrested for human trafficking, promoting prostitution
- Hundreds pay their last respects at funeral for the triple murder victims
- Bertie County woman buys winning lottery ticket