Monday, the Richard Burr campaign released its latest television ad for the general election titled "Priorities." The ad says, "We need leaders who care about the things we care about: family, a job, security, a better future. Someone who understands each generation should provide greater opportunities for the next. A leader like Richard Burr. Richard knows high taxes and debt threaten our future. Richard is working to cut spending, to limit government control over our lives and to make America stronger. This November, let your voice be heard by voting for Richard Burr and putting America back on the right track."
- Updated Top Trump advisers urged Iraq to be removed from new travel ban
- Updated Browns WR Gordon applying for reinstatement
- Updated Report: Key Vatican sex abuse commission member quits
- New Following protests, Rouzer to hold town hall in Bolivia
- Updated Pressed for time on Ash Wednesday? There's a 'drive-thru' church for that