A senior living facility in Carteret County is closing its doors Friday. Officials with Harborview Enterprises said Harborview Towers is shutting down, because they can no longer afford to stay open.
- Maria triggers Tropical Storm Watch for parts of ENC; storm loses more strength
- Cape Lookout National Seashore issuing mandatory evacuation ahead of Maria
- Ocracoke Island under mandatory evacuation order
- Pitt County Fair comes to a close but the tradition lives on
- Gunman and victims identified in deadly church shooting